Harvey Gainey is the founder of Gainey Transportation Services. According to the Gainey Transportation Services website:
“Gainey Corporation is committed to the future success and prosperity of our employees, our customers, our company and especially to the communities in which we live and work.
Gainey annually donates more than $1 million dollars to various organizations including YMCA, FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), several local Christian schools, Salvation Army (during Christmas time we underwrite ‘Angel Tree’ which provides gifts to children), Colleges such as Hope, Cornerstone, Calvin and Liberty University.
We primarily like to support charities that help children, Christian organizations and community events.”
Board / Leadership Positions
- Liberty University, Vice Chairman, Board of Trustees
- Spring Arbor University, Board of Trustees
- Seidman College of Business Advisory Board
- John McCain 2008 National Finance Committee
- Northpointe Bank, Board of Directors
- Grand Valley University Foundation, Trustee
- Gospel Communications, Board of Directors
- On the death of Jerry Falwell (GR Press, 05/16/07):
- He was “a great voice for morality in America”
- The Moral Majority “at least got people to thinking that maybe we ought to think about the direction we’re heading.”