Mediamouse.org is reprinting this announcement from the Friends of Marie Mason group on how you can support alleged arsonist Marie Mason who is being charged for for an Earth Liberation Front (ELF) arson at Michigan State University (MSU). Mason’s arrest is part of a recent government campaign dubbed “the Green Scare” that is targeting environmental and animal rights activists.
We have received word of a tentative trail date for Marie in early August. With the possibility of a trial only a few months away please keep in mind that time is of the utmost importance with the following request.
Marie’s attorney has requested for articles pertaining to to the below subjects. While digital format is preferred any format will be accepted. Please email any info you feel relevant to email@example.com or mail to the below address.
Marie needs all the help and support she can get right now. Please do what you can.
Check out http://www.midwestgreenscare.org for more support ideas.
Solidarity is a Weapon,
GOT YOUR BACK
C/o Friends of Marie Mason
P.O. Box 19065
Cincinnati, OH 45219
We are requesting that any articles sent be from “from mainstream media or science sources for enhanced credibility”.
1) Articles about the dangers and limitations of GMO foods/ crops
2) Specifically, the work that Catherine Ives was doing at MSU around 2000
3) Articles on Greenspace and global warming (buffering action). These we could also pass on to Maketewah for their work on the anti-development campaigns. Maybe the city of Toledo would be a source, as they are developing a greenspace policy.
4) Articles on deforestation, or in general about imminent environmental collapse (Joseph Speth, Naomi Klein are some recent “credible” authors)
5) We are also seeking recent cases that might help with sentencing advice (ie non political arson cases, vandalism cases)for comparison.
6) We are also seeking a transcript of Rod Coronado’s 1995 MSU related trial. Specifically the presentation by Rods attorneys about who Rod was politically.